Active contributors with less than 100k XP

Active contributors with 100k xp or less should be evaluated base on their past activities Xp program was the last activity the community participated in so that mean other activities shouldn’t go unnoticed and should be considered. Cutting us with less than 200k Xp off is very unfair because we’d put in the work for 2 year’s and moreover 1500 verified contributors shouldn’t be a heavy load for the team. Remember being active is not only about racking up Xps for airdrop. I personally have 141k Xp and also staking the zeta coin i bought with my money so tell me who’s active now 'someone that stake his fund and still have up to 140k xp or someone that used few tokens to build 500k xp? If you ask me this question then the answer is we’re both active.

There is no solid or right measure to know who is a “real contributor.” The team should reward all contributors irrespective of XP; I qualify for Tab 1 and Tab 2 criteria, but seriously, I want most if not all contributors to be rewarded. @DAOist_JC

1 Like

All contributors should be rewarded!

I think the 200K XP filter is fair because it values ​​those who stayed after the mainnet and didn’t abandon the project.

If 200xp can be accomplished in 2 weeks does that makes you active since mainnet? in other hands if I have 50xp or constant transactions in 3 consecutive months then I’m more active than you all greedy plastics

This is not about greed, it’s just my opinion. The XP RFP program was mainly to attract users and obviously everyone who was involved and supported Zetachain after mainnet participated. As you said, it only took two weeks to reach 200K XP, a very reasonable amount for those who really showed support and didn’t abandon.

Cmon man you can be active onchain without even having 1xp, the xp is another program entirely and moreover we don’t need any additional evaluation to get a reward for the role cause we’ve already paid our dues during the testnet don’t forget how we all got the role in the first place this “contributor” role were given to people that supported the project during that time, its like a program on its own and the task was to show a detailed thread,articles or graphics that best describes what the project is all about, so you people shouldn’t change the narrative because it favours you. This is why the world is messed up in the hands of selfish people. Peace and love :v:

1 Like