ZetaChain Contributer / VIP - "What's next with the roles/program?"

I would like to see the ZetaChain media promotion program for roles with grants again

• many bloggers, newcomers, news figures, showed good experience for which people with the role of “vip” were very well rewarded.
    and why not bring back the marketing part again?
    on the eve of the bull market, this would be good for the ecosystem and the zetachain blockchain itself!

ZETACHAIN HAS A LOT OF ACTIVE USERS READY TO PROMOTE THE BLOCKCHAIN!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE ZETACHAIN TEAM?

• Great attraction of new users
  • unique partnerships
  • great recognition
  • a chance for users to earn

by the way, people with the role of “contributor” tried very hard, 1524 best participants were selected, but unfortunately we were not rewarded like 100 selected people with the role of “vip”.

I think this is the best time to start now!)

• launch a media program
  • reward the remaining “contributor” so that new and old users have motivation to further promote ZetaChain in the media)
11 Likes

I think those who have the role of ‘Contributor’ should also be rewarded, because you have helped ZetaChain to promote and grow.

I also think that this reward system should be done with a new campaign, not for all role holders at the moment, because some users have not been active for a long time.

2 Likes

I agree with the criteria,but add one more requirement is had active in the DC or on X during Beta mainnet .

Contributor” “VIP 0.0” “VIP 1.0” program proposal

I would like to offer my idea on the current situation and the future situation of “contributor” and everyone else.

My proposal for contributors would be this: allocate a pool of RFP for yellow roles.
but not for all participants, but only for those who filled out the form for roles contributor + participated in the xp program from ZetaHub according to the last snapshot, having gained at least 200.000 xp

• select the list of addresses from the filled forms for the yellow role “contributor” and delete unnecessary ones that did not interact with the XP program in ZetaHub.
  • allocate a separate pool from the RFP for rewards and based on participation in the ZetaHub XP program, reward people with a yellow role in Discord (contributor)
    for example 3 level reward system for contributor roles:
    200.000xp - low
    300.000xp - average
    400.000xp - the highest

About the further program “VIP 1.0” :

add support program “VIP 1.0” to ZetaHub program XP

example:

for example, based on what this role carries (content, video, interesting development)
you can organize competitions every week for “interesting video with at least 1 thousand real views”, “interesting content”, “interesting voting”

and this competition will be for the role of “VIP 1.0”
let’s say, choose 3 people every week
to reward these lucky ones
and the rest of the top 100, let’s say, will receive 5000xp for participation every week.

this method will renew the company “VIP 1.0” and for ZetaHub for the company xp it will be a very good idea.

if this is a good idea, leave your like under the post

7 Likes

Great idea. Yellow contributors should be rewarded too!

I agree with this. The contributors needs to be a little rewarded

This is a very good approach, I like that this is centered around real contributors who stuck around and want to help ZetaChain flourish,. I think Jonathan should push this. Yellow contribs have been very important to the project!

I agree with 90% of this proposal, but I don’t agree with allocating a separate pool and taking it from the ZetaHub XP Program. That wouldn’t be fair, as at least 99% of the XP Program participants would likely complain and become upset.

According to the Tokenomics, at least 2.5% is allocated to Participants in Quest Campaigns, and the Social Quest Campaigns are part of that allocation.

Like this if you are agree. :pray:

good brother,I’m totally agree with you, we did a big hard work to contribute in the project

1 Like

best proposal brother tnx

I suggest doing as Jonathan and den1111is said…
compare the lists of contributor roles until February 1, 2024.
then compare the lists of the snapshot on May 1, 2024 and select those contributors who participated and who were really involved in the program
the role of ZetaNite was in all confirmed contributors…

further, as den1111is suggested, you can launch a company in zetahub and issue roles for reward after a week or some period so that it somehow influences…

on the proposal about the company Zealy
you can reward separately and allocate a pool. Zealy essentially does not need more, Zeta has ZetaHub…

you can only reward the participants

What do you think about the XP mainnet criteria?

So it sounds like you think we should look at the Contributors who verified on February 1st separately and disregard ZetaHub because ZetaHub has its own reward program (10M ZETA)?

I like the idea of focusing on Contributors who actually followed through on mainnet (and counting their XP) Vs. all Contributors before Feb. 1st. Yes, many of them contributed content and stuff, but then disappeared and went inactive on mainnet.

In my opinion, best to focus on people who helped get us here in the summer of 2024. Good indication they believe in the ZetaChain project/mission…

Yeah, this would be separate. The foundation already announced the 10M ZETA prize pool back in May for the RFP program (and then announced re-allocating the remainder of the pool directly to XP members based on community feedback). The deadline for this pool to be distributed is October 1st, 2024.

Contributors (yellow role) governance proposal would be something additional.

1 Like

Yeah, this is something worth getting more feedback on… Agree, if we secure a reward pool for Contributors, we ideally want to focus on active members (not those that verified on Feb. 1st 2024, and then moved on). I think a good solution for this is in den1111is’ proposal regarding the XP filter because it shows they engaged on mainnet.

I guess the question is do we want to launch another DeForm to verfiy who is still around and following ZetaChain? Not sure how much this reduces the number, but result will obviously be more higher reward amounts to fewer people.

For context, there are ~1,500 Contributor roles who verified for mainnet - I have not calculated this number with the XP cutoff yet… Will follow up.

2 Likes

Make the criteria as follows: 200,000+XP, ZetaNite Role, and add another Google form that contributors must fill out. This way, only the most active will remain.

This is my Proposals

Eligibility Criteria to Reward Contributors for Pre-Season:

1. Verified Contributor before February 1, but not active in the XP Program – Minimum allocation.
  2. Verified Contributor before February 1, active in the XP Program (minimum 200,000 XP) – Minimum allocation with a multiplier based on XP.
  3. Verified Contributor before February 1, active in the XP Program (minimum 200,000 XP) and with Zetanite Role – Minimum allocation with a multiplier based on XP, plus an additional allocation for Zetanite Role.

Notes & Suggestions:

• Not rewarding Contributors who have been inactive since or before Feb. 1 might seem unfair. These individuals made efforts to support ZetaChain throughout its journey to Mainnet.
  • Once the Reward Pool is approved, let’s make this program seasonal, with distributions every 6 months. This will ensure that contributors continue to engage, support, and spread the word about ZetaChain. (I still recommend limiting the number of Contributor roles that can be awarded.)
  • The program will run for at least 24 months.
  • Submissions for new Deforms will not be accepted until the Pre-Season rewards are distributed. This is to ensure fairness to those who were active during the Testnet or prior to Mainnet. However, for Season 1, all contributors, both new and existing, will need to submit a new Deform.

There’s a slight issue for point 2 suggestions, i dont like the idea with the seasonal program. As you know and mentioned, part of 2.5% of the total 2.1B token supply is allocated to us contributors. My question is, will they divide our share of that 2.5% across 4 seasons, or will they distribute our full share in the pre-season and then allocate a new reward pool for each season?
Personally, I prefer the last option, if you do the math our share in 2.5% is very small! lolz

1 Like

Great idea I like this rewarding active contributors on zetahub.

We can establish criteria to identify and possibly remove less active Contributors, such as XP level or Discord activity. Alternatively, we could organize a competition to determine our most engaged members.
Additionally, we can leverage our Contributors for ZetaChain’s marketing efforts, like a content creation competition.
Remember, the primary motivation for our Contributors is often rewards. We should incentivize their continued participation through prizes.