Memcoin lunchpad

Hello, zetachain is the most modern and technically strong blockchain that is always in line with market trends. Memes are at the peak of popularity right now, and it’s great that we’ve added the most popular memecoins to the zetachain network! But I don’t think it’s enough to attract new users.
I think the zetachain network needs a lanchpad platform to launch memcoins.
Memcoins are at the peak of popularity right now, networks like Base and Solana are making money from memcoins every day, the hype is attracting new users! They allow to create not only memcoins with a strong community, but also HYIP one-day memcoins, which are also liked by many users, which confirms the large trading volumes on these memes (as an example, the new memes on the Base network are Based and cbBTC trading volume on the first day of trading was tens of millions of dallars).
TRON just recently launched its memcoin lunchpad SUN PUMP and has already attracted many new users!
The first memcoins are about making quick easy money, this is what users are interested in now, it will help attract new users to the zetachain ecosystem and increaseTVL.
I really hope zetachain developers will help the community this time as always. Thank you

1 Like