ZetaChain Contributer / Vip "What's next with the roles and when will the contributor role be distributed?"

I would like to see the ZetaChain media promotion program for roles with grants again

• many bloggers, newcomers, news figures, showed good experience for which people with the role of “vip” were very well rewarded.
    and why not bring back the marketing part again?
    on the eve of the bull market, this would be good for the ecosystem and the zetachain blockchain itself!

ZETACHAIN HAS A LOT OF ACTIVE USERS READY TO PROMOTE THE BLOCKCHAIN!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE ZETACHAIN TEAM?

• Great attraction of new users
  • unique partnerships
  • great recognition
  • a chance for users to earn

by the way, people with the role of “contributor” tried very hard, 1524 best participants were selected, but unfortunately we were not rewarded like 100 selected people with the role of “vip”.

I think this is the best time to start now!)

• launch a media program
  • reward the remaining “contributor” so that new and old users have motivation to further promote ZetaChain in the media)
2 Likes

I think those who have the role of ‘Contributor’ should also be rewarded, because you have helped ZetaChain to promote and grow.

I also think that this reward system should be done with a new campaign, not for all role holders at the moment, because some users have not been active for a long time.

I agree with the criteria,but add one more requirement is had active in the DC or on X during Beta mainnet .

Contributor” “VIP 0.0” “VIP 1.0” program proposal

I would like to offer my idea on the current situation and the future situation of “contributor” and everyone else.

My proposal for contributors would be this: allocate a pool of RFP for yellow roles.
but not for all participants, but only for those who filled out the form for roles contributor + participated in the xp program from ZetaHub according to the last snapshot, having gained at least 200.000 xp

• select the list of addresses from the filled forms for the yellow role “contributor” and delete unnecessary ones that did not interact with the XP program in ZetaHub.
  • allocate a separate pool from the RFP for rewards and based on participation in the ZetaHub XP program, reward people with a yellow role in Discord (contributor)
    for example 3 level reward system for contributor roles:
    200.000xp - low
    300.000xp - average
    400.000xp - the highest

About the further program “VIP 1.0” :

add support program “VIP 1.0” to ZetaHub program XP

example:

for example, based on what this role carries (content, video, interesting development)
you can organize competitions every week for “interesting video with at least 1 thousand real views”, “interesting content”, “interesting voting”

and this competition will be for the role of “VIP 1.0”
let’s say, choose 3 people every week
to reward these lucky ones
and the rest of the top 100, let’s say, will receive 5000xp for participation every week.

this method will renew the company “VIP 1.0” and for ZetaHub for the company xp it will be a very good idea.

if this is a good idea, leave your like under the post